Note: This is a project under development. The articles on this wiki are just being initiated and broadly incomplete. You can Help creating new pages.
Category:Ayurvedic Herbs known to be helpful to treat Dysentery
Herbs in Ayurveda that are known to have medicinal properties to treat Dysentery.
Pages in category "Ayurvedic Herbs known to be helpful to treat Dysentery"
The following 60 pages are in this category, out of 60 total.
- Acacia ferruginea - Arimedah
- Acacia polyacantha - Kadaraḥ
- Acmella oleracea - Toothache plant
- Adansonia digitata - Baobab
- Aegle marmelos - Shreephala
- Alpinia galanga - Kulañjana
- Alstonea scholaris - Devil tree
- Alternanthera sessilis
- Amorphophallus campanulatus
- Anacardium occidentale - Vrikkaphala
- Andrographis panicultata
- Asplenium scolopendrium - Hart's tongue fern