Note: This is a project under development. The articles on this wiki are just being initiated and broadly incomplete. You can Help creating new pages.
Category:Ayurvedic Herbs known to be helpful to treat Headache
Herbs in Ayurveda that are known to have medicinal properties to treat Headache.
Pages in category "Ayurvedic Herbs known to be helpful to treat Headache"
The following 76 pages are in this category, out of 76 total.
- Caesalpinia bonduc - Latākarañja
- Caltha palustris
- Cassine Glauca
- Chloroxylon swietenia
- Cinnamomum zeylanicum - Tvaka, Dalchini
- Clerodendrum indicum - Bharangi, Tubeflower
- Clerodendrum inerme
- Clerodendrum serratum
- Coffea arabica
- Crateva religiosa - Varuna
- Cucurbita moschata - Butternut
- Cyclea peltata