Note: This is a project under development. The articles on this wiki are just being initiated and broadly incomplete. You can Help creating new pages.
Category:Ayurvedic Herbs known to be helpful to treat Malaria
Herbs in Ayurveda that are known to have medicinal properties to treat Malaria.
Pages in category "Ayurvedic Herbs known to be helpful to treat Malaria"
The following 39 pages are in this category, out of 39 total.
- Acacia concinna - Bahuphenarasa
- Acanthospermum hispidum - Kadle mullu
- Acmella oleracea - Toothache plant
- Actaea racemosa - Black cohosh
- Albizia amara - Krishnasirish
- Alstonea scholaris - Devil tree
- Ammannia baccifera - Blistering ammannia
- Anastatica hierochuntica
- Argemone mexicana - Svarnakshiri
- Artemisia - Indhana