Note: This is a project under development. The articles on this wiki are just being initiated and broadly incomplete. You can Help creating new pages.
Category:Herbs that are commonly seen in the region of Meadows
List of herbs that are commonly seen in the region of Meadows.
Pages in category "Herbs that are commonly seen in the region of Meadows"
The following 67 pages are in this category, out of 67 total.
- Magnolia grandiflora - Him Champa
- Magnoliophyta - Flowering plant
- Malpighia emarginata - Acerola
- Malpighia punicifolia
- Malus pumila
- Matricaria recutita - Matricaria chamomilla
- Matthiola incana
- Meconopsis aculeata
- Melaleuca leucadendron
- Melastoma malabathricum
- Melia azedarach
- Melilotus alba
- Mentha - Mint
- Mentha aquatica
- Mimusops elengi - Bakula, Ranjal
- Mitchella repens - Partridge berry
- Mucuna pruriens - Kapikachchu
- Murraya koenigii - Girinimba