Note: This is a project under development. The articles on this wiki are just being initiated and broadly incomplete. You can Help creating new pages.
This page is a stub. Learn how you can help expanding it.
- Bend the knees.
- Move your chest toward the floor at the same time simultaneously move your feet toward the back of the head.
- As the chest moves forward, slowly begin to lift the head to roll toward the forehead.
- One by one, catch the feet with your hands and pull them to the head.
- You have to look straight ahead. Hold at this position and breathe.
- As you move your leg, you will feel intense stretch in the back of your leg.
- To come to the fore, release your hands and interlace the fingers behind your head. Root down through the forearms and the head and by inhaling lift the legs vertical.
- Do relax for some time and do it again nearly times in a yoga session.
Technique in pictures/animation
- Reduces anxiety and stress and enhances self-confidence
- Promotes heart relaxation by directing blood to the brain, allowing gravity to do the magic
- Heats and cleanses the body
- Very stimulating and revitalizing
- Stimulates the nervous system, increasing mental power, concentration, clarity and balance
- Feels centering, calming and soothing
- Helps recovery from loss of sleep and memory
- Fortifies the spine, neck, shoulders and arms
- Tones the abdomen, legs, and the neck muscles
- Stimulates lung tissue, relieving colds, coughs, tonsillitis, bad breath and palpitations
- Cleanses and massages the internal organs
- Reduces muscular strain and stress