Note: This is a project under development. The articles on this wiki are just being initiated and broadly incomplete. You can Help creating new pages.
This page is a stub. Learn how you can help expanding it.
- Lie down on your back straight.
- Breathe in and breathe out, lift your both legs in the upward direction.
- Stop at that point when both legs make a 90-degree angle with the floor.
- Make the Uttanpadasana Posture.
- While exhaling lift your waist; push your legs back over the head.
- Use your both hands for supporting waist.
- Get your legs, back, and waist in one straight line.
- Stretch your toes towards the sky, keep your eye on your toes.
- Hold the position for some time, keep normal breathing.
- Slowly get back to initial position.
- Repeat this for three to four times.
Technique in pictures/animation
- Controls and cures the issues related to genital organs.
- Beneficial in constipation.
- Cures varicose veins and hemorrhoids.
- Useful in problems related to Ears, nose, and throat.
- Vivified the blood circulatory system, digestive system, and respiratory system.
- Freshen the thyroid gland; coz during pose lots of blood flows towards the throat.
- Cures for sexual disorders.
- Control and helps to restore seminal fluid loss through night wetting or Masturbation.
- Beneficial in Asthma, diabetes, liver disorders and intestinal disorders.
- Controls shrinking of skins and wrinkles in the face.