Note: This is a project under development. The articles on this wiki are just being initiated and broadly incomplete. You can Help creating new pages.
This page is a stub. Learn how you can help expanding it.
- Begin in Anantasana / Vishnu’s Couch Pose on your right side.
- Bring your right hand next to the right hip and place your head on the floor.
- Bend your knees and grip your ankles with your hands.
- Inhale and pull your feet towards your head while arching your back.
- Stretch your body as much as you can.
- Stay in this pose for 3 to 6 long breaths.
- To come out of the pose, release your feet and rest in Savasana / Corpse pose.
- Repeat the sequence on your other side for the same length of time.
Technique in pictures/animation
- Stretches and strengthens the spine.
- Stretches the neck, shoulders, chest and abdomen.
- Stimulates the abdominal organs.
- Stretches the arms, legs and hips.