Note: This is a project under development. The articles on this wiki are just being initiated and broadly incomplete. You can Help creating new pages.
This page is a stub. Learn how you can help expanding it.
- Start the pose by brining the front body to the floor.
- Now bend the knees and lift the shins vertical and then flex your feet and turn the feet out as much as possible.
- Then hold on to the inner edges of the big toes with the fingers.
- After this inhale and then lift the legs and the torso. Again exhale and then rotate the arms to point the elbows forward.
- The next step is to wrap the fingers and thumbs around the big toes.
- Again inhale and kick the feet up and back to capacity. Then straighten the arms.
- Now lift the chin and look up. Hold the pose for some time, about 10 to 20 seconds and then breathe.
- To release the come exhale and then lower the arms and legs to the floor.
Technique in pictures/animation
- This asana is considered to be helpful to cure rheumatic and arthritic pain.
- It is beneficial to cure obesity, back pain and shoulder pain.
- It also helps to eliminate gastric problems and other digestive disorders.
- It provides you with a good physique and body posture.
- It is beneficial for people suffering from diabetes, asthma and bronchial disorders.
- It helps to open up the chest region.
- It reduces the pain in different parts of the body.It stretches and strengthens the back.
- It strengthens and stretches the groin.
- It improves the blood circulation.