Note: This is a project under development. The articles on this wiki are just being initiated and broadly incomplete. You can Help creating new pages.
This page is a stub. Learn how you can help expanding it.
- Sit the floor straight your both legs in front.
- Bend the right leg.
- Rotate upper body in the direction of your right knee. Enfold your left arm around the right knee, the felon of left elbow position the knee.
- Hold the hands. Stay back straight entire the pose.
Technique in pictures/animation
- Stimulates abdominal organs
- Stretches spine, hamstrings and shoulders
- Reduce weight.
- Improves Digestion