Note: This is a project under development. The articles on this wiki are just being initiated and broadly incomplete. You can Help creating new pages.
To remain healthy and happy, one must live a life guided by Dharma. Dharma - being righteous and moral, Arth - acquiring meterial wealth, kam - gratifying desires - should be done in a way that is a not mutually conflicting.
- Truth must be practised at all times.
- Every creature including, ones as tiny ants and insects must be considered equal and treated with respect.
- One must always be ready to help the poor, sick and people who have suffered loss.
- One must never disappoint those who ask for help or insult them.
- God, cattle, holymen, the old, women, children, doctors, superiors,guests must always be respected and protected.
- One must never possess things belonging to others or even desire them.
- One must guard against sinning and avoid illtreating even bad individuals.
- One must always be careful of those who have disrupyive tendencies.
- Stepping over a relasacred, tive, teacher, guide, sacred trees is inauspicious.
- People who think of the universal welfare should be befriended and approached for advice.
The above mentioned information is added from the book called "MUDRAS & HEALTH PERSPECTIVES" by "SUMAN.K.CHIPLUNKAR".