Note: This is a project under development. The articles on this wiki are just being initiated and broadly incomplete. You can Help creating new pages.
Golden rules for Maintaining Health
- Sleep on time and rising before sunrise
- Remembering good health is not restricted to physical health, emotional and psychological well being are crucial
- Five to ten minutes of meditation after rising has a calming effect
- A wholesome diet is the key to health. Taking medication becomes redundant without it
- Meal time should be a quite time with one self
- Meal should be taken on time after previous meal has been digested. Eating between meals is bad ans harmful
- Consumption of curds at night is harmful
- Exercising for 15 minutes daily keeps one fit
- Eat good food, eat moderately, eat when hungry,eat which you earned sincerely. Never will you be diseased - says ayurveda.
- Simple message of ayurveda is
He who indulges daily in healthy foods and activates, who discriminates good and bad of everything and then acts wisely, who is not attached too much to the object of the senses, who develops the habit of charity, of considering all equal with kindness and truthfulness, pardoning and keeping company of good persons only, becomes free from all diseases - This is the essence of life to be healthy wealthy and wise - says ayurveda.
The above mentioned information is added from the book called "MUDRAS & HEALTH PERSPECTIVES" by "SUMAN.K.CHIPLUNKAR".