Note: This is a project under development. The articles on this wiki are just being initiated and broadly incomplete. You can Help creating new pages.
- By its laxative (Baliospermum montanum Euphorbia nerifolia) action corrects constipation and thus related complications.
- It relieves other symptoms of pilles like pain, pruritis ani and mucous discharge.
- It is especially indicated in cases of non-bleeding piles.
- In bleeding piles it should always be given with Sandu Kutajarishta.
- It is also helpful to correct the anaemia arising due to bleeding piles.
- By its cholagogue, Carminative and digestive action corrects liver function, relieves flatulence and improves digestion.
1-2 tablet 2 times
Kajjali, Lohabhasma, Abhrakbhasma, Aegle marmelos, Plumbago zeylanica, Gloriosa superba, Piper longum, Piper nigrum, Zingiber officinalis, Fumaria vaillantii, Baliospermum montanum, Tankan, Yavkshar, Rocksalt, Calotropis procera, Euphorbia nerifolia.