Note: This is a project under development. The articles on this wiki are just being initiated and broadly incomplete. You can Help creating new pages.
This page is a stub. Learn how you can help expanding it.
- Sit Straight on the floor
- Spread your legs in front of you. It’s the initial position.
- Slowly bend your legs, by bend your knees
- Place your hands on the floor behind your back and give a force.
- Raise your half-bent legs with the front of your leg below the knee parallel to the floor.
- Balance on your pelvic bones.
- Straighten your arms infant of the front of your leg below the knee’s level.
- Try to maintain your back straight as possible.
- Stay the pose for as long as you can.
- Breathe out, release, relax
- Repeat the above steps from the initial position.
- Tones your muscles.
- Gives strength for your body.
- Improves your balance.
- Proper digestion.
- Increases the confidence.
- Strengthens your spine.
- Stimulates glands
- Tones the kidneys