Note: This is a project under development. The articles on this wiki are just being initiated and broadly incomplete. You can Help creating new pages.
Ceratonia siliqua is an evergreen shrub or, more commonly, a tree with a hemishperical crown. it usually grows up to 10 metres tall, occasionally to 15 metres, with a crown that can be up to 14 metres wide.
Reference: Dravya - Substance, Rasa - Taste, Guna - Qualities, Veerya - Potency, Vipaka - Post-digesion effect, Karma - Pharmacological activity, Prabhava - Therepeutics.
|Type||Size||Color and composition||Stamen||More information|
List of Ayurvedic medicine in which the herb is used
Where to get the saplings
Mode of Propagation
How to plant/cultivate
Commonly seen growing in areas
- ↑ ["Chemistry"]
- ↑ ["Morphology"]
- ↑ Cultivation
- Ayurvedic Herbs known to be helpful to treat Diarrhoea
- Ayurvedic Herbs known to be helpful to treat Coughs
- Herbs with Seedpods used in medicine
- Herbs with Seeds used in medicine
- Herbs with Gum used in medicine
- Habit - Evergreen tree
- Index of Plants which can be propagated by Seeds
- Herbs that are commonly seen in the region of Rocky places near the sea shore
- Herbs that are commonly seen in the region of Dry hillsides in garrigue
- Herbs that are commonly seen in the region of Coastal areas
- Herbs that are commonly seen in the region of Submaritime maquis
- Pages without herbs images